Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets.
Data Reporting Analyst
- Pulling data to develop recurring or one-time reports
- Building dashboards for sales or managers to show results
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and other tools
- Analyze maintenance calls (Bi-weekly and quarterly analysis) with presentation of detailed reports to the client
- Identify area of opportunities and strategies to improve team performance.
- Analyze Material utilization, identify areas of opportunity, future projections/savings and subsequently monitor to realization.
- Coordinate daily cadence with the Team and OFMs
- Coordinate Tactical meeting with the client
- Regular engagement with OFMs on the areas of improvement
- Regular engagement with CM and head of maintenance on strategy sustainability and review.
- Development, tracking and reporting of function-level operational and financial metrics based on a robust KPI framework
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Heavy emphasis on insights-use attribution and other analytical skills to identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities for various departments
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements.
- Work closely with CM to determine highly effective methods for presenting results of in-depth monthly and quarterly reports to the senior management.
- B.Sc. or H.N.D in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other statistical tools
- Proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Innovative, organised, meticulous, and confident;
- Effective leadership skills.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills.