Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Ignite 12 month Graduate Internship Programme – Field Service Engineering
Job ID: R42972
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
- Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
- Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy.
- We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
- Our team supports field activities on new units and existing installations.
- Partner with the best
As a Field Services Engineering Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Health, Safety & Environment policies, Legal Compliance requirements and our core values.
- Learning and going extra-mile in following the mentor’s guidance and instructions.
- Carrying out all assigned duties by the mentor diligently including training activities, assignments, and assessment to monitor growth & development.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Electronics
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied.
- Must be prepared to travel onshore and offshore up to 70% of the time, transport options can be provided.
- Can have limited knowledge of the oil and gas industry, specific on the job technical training will be offered.
- Willing to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work in the field at customer sites.
- Primarily interacts with assigned mentor, direct supervisor, and other specialists in the team.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone:
- Talk to us about your needs
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century.
- But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law