Warehouse Officer at GUO Transport Company
GUO Transport Company is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern and environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the processes of goods, requisition, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventory items are executed using industry practice.
- Ensure team work cooperation
- Engage in other work outside the warehouse as the need may arise.
- Reconciliation of stock on company ERP, physical and stock cards.
- Ensure safe keeping and stocking of Inventory/stock in warehouse.
- Posting of vouchers on company ERP.
- Making of requisition for items needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A Graduate from an accredited University.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an inventory officer.
- Strong communication skills in English.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]