The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receipt of stock from the Ports as at when necessary.
- Prompt treatment of stock requisition from the Distribution Representative(s).
- Ensure daily/weekly reports are compiled and forwarded as stipulated.
- Ensure zero differences in stock at every point in time.
- Daily stock reconciliation on Sage Accounting Package.
- Ensure stock issuances from the central warehouse to other locations are cross-checked with the waybills for correctness.
- Prompt and accurate posting of waybills and return to stock documents on Sage Accounting Package.
- Not more than National Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Must be proficient in the use Sage Accounting Package, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Must have ACA, ACCA, or in view.
- Good personal fitness – ability to move large quantities of stock on a regular basis
- Ability to work well within a team, supporting colleagues
- Able to work well under pressure, Observant on all matters and a person of integrity, good character, result-driven and able to take good initiatives.
- Excellent oral communications and administration skills
- Ability to organize workloads
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Credentials and a neatly typed Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]