Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Voice Product Executive
[sc name=”ads” ]
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The position is a key role within Nigeria to ensure that Airtel’s voice subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- The Role requires deep understanding of consumer behavior, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market / consumer requirements. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
- Leverage data and market research to get insights into consumer behavior and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
- Track usage pattern to devise growth strategies
- Keep track of customer life-cycle and capabilities to drive ARPU growth
- Provide customer behavioral analysis
- Tracking the interaction between paid data and bonus data
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly product/campaign performance reports and management report
- Provide support to projects and manage technical development of products.
- Document and train support teams
- Determine the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns
- Determine the factors affecting usage and inactivity trend of voice customers
- Environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental / competitive activities and usage trend
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product data analysis.
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment will be an added advantage
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the latest technologies and services used within the industry and affiliated industries
- Excellent Data analysis and Excel skills