Servo Direct Limited – Nigeria’s no 1 technology mart, and top quality, turn-key ICT solutions provider. At Servo Nigeria, we provide top quality, and innovative IT products, support services, and general turn-key solutions to clients from various industries including financial institutions, public sector, real estate, hotel & hospitality, education, oil and gas etc. Our partnerships, combined with our quest for innovation and passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience, have been rewarding and have earned us an enormous amount of goodwill despite the highly competitive terrain of our business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical / Sales Representative
[sc name=”ads” ]
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate data network infrastructure (such as switches, routers, and network link devices), troubleshoot network problems and outages by identifying possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken, and advise on precise solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Interfacing with customers from point of the design, quote defenses, approval, and implementation of the products line listed above.
- Project managing the installation of electronic security devices such as CCTV, Access Control, Time Attendance, Fire Alarm, and Burglary Alarm
- Provide on-site and off-site tier2 technical support for respective clients
- Coordinating other team members by assigning all necessary duties with delivery time mechanism
- Schedule departmental reports to the C.O.O among others.
- Create network diagrams, training outlines, document processes, and procedures by providing clear and effective direction to less experienced staff or users
- Consummating sales from prospective clients under the line of the following products; CCTV, Access control, Fire alarm, Burglary alarm, and Network equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc / HND degree in Computer Science
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous working experience as a Network Manager
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to details
- CCNA certification will be of added advantage
- HCSA certification will be of added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- In-depth knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge in networking and electronic security such as (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Burglary Alarm, Video Intercom)
[sc name=”ads” ]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail