Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Account Representative
Industry: Financial Services
- We are looking for a driven, passionate and committed individual to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate is interested in all things technology and working with people at all levels and areas of the product to deliver amazing payment experiences to our enterprise customers
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with a team of product managers and engineers to ensure delivery of payment experiences to our customers
- Translate customer requirements into detailed oriented action plan with identified objectives and milestones
- Support development, execution, and improvement of the customer success lifecycle management process
- Assess technical issues and work with resources/personnel toward resolution
- Create value for customers by defining relationship requirements and high value business outcomes
- Work with the sales team to explore opportunities to grow and expand customer relationships
- Represent the voice of the customer within the company
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, or a related technical field from an accredited university
- Some background in software development
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to learn, develop, and solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th February, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]