FBN Insurance Brokers Limited has a total branch network of three, located in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan and also leveraging on over 700 branches of FirstBank Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role Objective
- To identify sales leads, pitch insurance products/services to prospects as advised by subordinates and ensuring conversion to customers while maintaining a good working relationship with existing customers and prospects.
- Group Head, Business Development and dotted lines toBusiness Development Manager (BDM).
- Business Development Executive.
- Business Development Support.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Training subordinates and helping them develop their skills.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly performance report to the BDM by highlight key issues, and proffer professional recommendations where necessary.
- Supply of regulatory information/data to the compliance team within timelines.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of financial budget.
- Timeliness in the Preparation of Periodic business development activity report to BDM
- Number of customer relationships improved on and established.
- Ideas generation and Implementation effectiveness
- % of renewal businesses.
- No. of operational errors committed.
- A good First Degree, while an advanced Degree such as MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cumulative experience in Sales.
- Membership of CIIN within 1 year of hire or certified membership of CIIN is an added advantage.
- Delegation, mentoring and coaching
- Must be conversant with NAICOM regulations
- High level of productivity using Microsoft office applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- An Ideal FBNIB person MUST be / have
- Innovative (Disruptive and Creative in solving Problems)
- Integrity (Inspire trust and confidence in customers and co-workers)
- Respect (For self and others)
- Good Communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong Selling and marketing skills
- Self-driven / proactive.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to details.
- Socially adept.
- Customer Centric (Empathetic and Focused on Customer
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Yemisi.Oke@fbninsurancebrokers.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]