Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Manager
Req ID: 2100008N
Job: Supply Chain Planning
Job Type Experienced: Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt: Experienced
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Operations Manager to join our team specializing in Supply Chain Planning for our Distribution Business Segment in Nigeria, Lagos, DBU Alausa /your remote home office During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop & Implement regional operational & supply chain strategy
- Optimize cashflow and inventory management, in-line with business goal tree
- Achieve defined KPI targets and drive cost improvement in SC operations
- Maintain the right work environment, quality and safety inline with business policy
- Work across functions to drive operational and SC improvements
- Ensure 95% capacity optimization, throughput and stock availability through effective demand planning process
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- APICS CSCP
- B.Sc or BA in applicable field, MBA preferred
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet obligations
- Optimizes work processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply