GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Intern
Requisition ID: 313694
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Commercial Operations
- As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be responsible for process management, sales operations through the effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Sales order processing and dispatch of Vaccines products to customers
- Engagement with Logistic providers for product distribution (Cold chain)
- Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods or reversal and dispatch to Finance for posting on ERP system
- Receipt and storage of Vaccines products
- Generate Good In Note for Vaccines new receipt and dispatch shipping documents to QA/Regulatory teams to facilitate prompt release of stock
- Participate in Quarterly stock count at Vaccines cold chamber.
- MAS labeling pin activation
- Process initiatives and CAPAs
- Maintain daily temperature records of all Vaccines cooling facilities and supervises cleaning activities.
- Facilitates W&D & QA joint weekly inspection/ Audit of Vaccines cooling facilities.
- Notifies Regulatory team of Vaccines receipt and to engage NAFDAC for sampling.
- Ensure all EHS processes and procedures are enforced and complied with at the Vaccines warehouse.
- Must have completed the National Youth Corps Service (NYSC)
- Must have Graduated not earlier than 2019.
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Inbound and outbound process
- Customer service management
- Effective communication skills
- Cross functional engagement.
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Notice to Employment Businesses / Agencies
- GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK.
- The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK.
- GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site