Saro Lifecare is a company in Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT) , Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job of a Storekeeper is a support role for both field sales associates and back-office finance and accounts department. Core responsivities are towards customer service, budgetary control, primary control, and daily activities reporting.
The responsibilities of the Storekeeper include but not limited to:
- Budgetary control: Reconciliations of CIH for every drop point as well as daily reporting of Territory Business position.
- Primary Control: Ensure all companies assets are safe, secured and in good condition. Proper recording and filling of asset must be done in real time.
- Navision Postings: Ensure 100% daily posting on Navision for the territory and ensure all Posting Gap are closed.
- Reporting:Develop comprehensive reports on inventory and other related activities in the warehouse.
- As the ideal candidate, you will need to be a meticulous with a strong communication skill. To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skill. More so, you should possess a strong analytical skill and be good in report writing. knowledge of inventory management and other related activities will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of OND from a reputable institution.
- Candidate should have minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Background in accountancy is an added advantage.
- Age: 20 – 30 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021