International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Store Clerk
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- An opportunity exists for highly skilled and result driven Engineering Store Clerk- Maintenance in our Gateway Plant reporting to the Engineering Store Controller- Maintenance.
- The successful incumbent with excellent understanding of Microsoft excel will effectively control goods received and goods issued through proper store management practices to ensure optimal result in the Store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with suppliers daily to receive goods ordered.
- Ensure that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that.
- Review on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed.
- Pay attention to people on the floor and notify management of any possible shoplifting.
- Interact with the buyer or engineering controller on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems.
- Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control report.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND or its equivalent Degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stock Management.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Problem-solving Skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Great attention to details.
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]