Specialist – Go To Market at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Specialist – Go To Market
Reports To: Manager Brand and Marketing
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Management of all Master Brand Equity Initiatives
- Monitor and ensure prominent visibility of the MoMo PSB brand across the country, using both traditional and digital mediums of advertising
- Prepare relevant documentation and coordination of all marketing agencies (communication, event, media, PR etc.). Documentation will include but not restricted to ; raising contracts, process payment, resolve any issues etc.
- Ensure compliance of the MoMo PSB brand CI rules across all branding materials; POS materials, merchandising materials etc.
- Ensure campaigns are deployed effectively to deliver better value to MoMo PSB
- Effective monitoring and documentation of competitors activities, initiatives, promotions etc.
- Monitor activities on all MoMo PSB digital touch points including; MoMo PSB Website (home page and top level sections), and MoMo brand presence on other social networking sites
- Coordinating all Advertising, Public Relations, Sponsorships and Events initiatives for brand building
- Assist with managing sponsorship properties that grow brand affinity and TOMA that can be leveraged for acquisition, retention and usage.
- Assist with managing marketing communication and media companies’ interface and ensuring effective leveraging of Sponsored events
- Assist with managing other internal stakeholder’s requests within the business such as Enterprise solution, Customer Relations, Sales and distribution, Corporate relations etc. Ensuring compliance with CI rules across board.
- Assist to develop and execute brand equity building strategies for Master Brand
- Assist with developing rollout plans and route to market strategy for all Master brand initiatives
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Brand & Marketing strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]