Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Sourcing Executive (Network Active)
[sc name=”ads” ]
- To monitor and manage the procurement of Network equipment and related materials and services at the right price, right quantity & quality from the most appropriate vendor at full cost of ownership to the benefit of Airtel to ensure good service delivery to its customers.
- Manage the processing of Network related contracts from project brief to contract completion in conjunction with the Legal department.
- Manage the end to end Purchase Order process for procurement of goods and services within their area of responsibility in line with approved purchasing requests.
- Manages vendor relationships in accordance with company guidelines, to support the realization of agreed procurement contracts & timelines for delivery.
- Provide accurate information and guidance to managers and other staff in Support of the planning, budgeting and goal setting processes to establish procurement goals.
- Manage price & contractual negotiations in line with favorable payment terms, statutory regulatory requirements, competitive pricing, quality assurance and delivery timelines favorable to the company.
- Generation of required Procurement reports(spend & savings report, contract management report, Single source & emergency request report).
- Manage sourcing process for recommending/identifying the most suitable vendors required for projects/tasks.
- Provide payment support services.
- Vendor Performance evaluation to ascertain vendor competence & capability.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s in Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years Telecoms Procurement experience.
- Proactive attitude towards meeting objectives.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good Ethical attributes.