Social Media Manager at Lekki TV
Lekki TV is an online entertainment platform that seeks to educate and engage audience by creating awareness of events and other social activities. We offer viewers the flexibility to stream contents anyday, anywhere and anytime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team.
- As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online visibility and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be working closely with the programs Director. Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Present weeekly report to Senior Management.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
Qualification and Requirements
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist with visible results.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Canva for Graphics Design.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st August, 2021.