Italian coffee ventures is a trading company with large stocks of luxury coffees from different brands like Nespresso, Caffitaly Lavazza, illy, and Dolce gusto. Also, the brand makes all kinds of deals on coffee machines, including accessories in Nigeria. Our utmost business goal is to provide unquantifiable services that would leave our consumers with a mind-blowing impression. We provide the best and ensure to deliver quality products to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.Also, manage and run Ad Campaigns on Facebook and Google (PPC,Display, YouTube and Shopping).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g.Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g.original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
Requirements and Skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Proven 1 – 2 years of work experience as a Social media manager (To anEcommerce website will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of online marketing channelsand tools.
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
N70,000 – N80,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th July, 2022.