Dexstorm is an educational technology company with a vision to provide average Nigerians with optimised top notch educational content.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Handle Company social media pages and user engagement.
- Generate and share engaging content daily (e.g original text, photos, videos, news).
- Work with the product development team to generate and implement campaigns to boost social media brand & Product awareness.
- Optimise Company’s social media presence.
- Knowledge of the application of insights and analytics and use of keywords.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Innovative and Intuitive
- Can work well within a team
- 1+ years experience with handling social media pages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and the Assessmet solutions below to: email@example.com
Case Scenario: You are in charge of promoting sales of educational content to secondary school students through the company’s social media pages:
- Prepare a 2 week content calendar for post (NB: these post subject matter are to get the target audience interested in the content)
- Prepare an online marketing campaign for the sales of the educational content
Note: Please follow the instructions exactly