At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SIM Swap Compliance Officer
Location: Opebi Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This person is responsible for checking the quality of all KYC registrations daily for NCC KYC Compliance and data generation and operational reporting on the daily report requirements for Customer Experience.
- Compliance is of utmost importance to Airtel Nigeria while we continue to provide excellent services to our customers.
- KYC Registration Data Analysis and Reporting
- Provide daily/weekly/ monthly report based on the data analysis.
- Tracking of fraudulent registration kits
- Reduce the poor data quality of KYC registrations received from the field to impose stiff penalties on agents found to be making fraudulent and poor-quality registrations.
- Validate all SIM request on behalf of our client in line with NCC’s rules and regulations
- Expected End Results (“WHAT”)
- (List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfill the job purpose)
- Supporting Activities (“HOW”) (What are the key activities undertaken to achieve the desired end results?
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE / B.TECH / B.ED, B.ENG / NCE/, qualification.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Good Commuication skill
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in English Language.
- Applicant must have had good customer service exeperience as a Compliance Officer.
- Candidate must have Completed NYSC very compulsory
- Applicant must not be more that 35 years
- Candidate must reside within and around Opebi Ikeja Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin,Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo,Oregun.
- N50,000 – N57,000 monthly.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@outcess.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]