Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Are you able to create a loyal following, whilst handling the pace and keeping your team checked in? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house where we exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Service Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes ownership to deliver an effective planned guest engagement programme
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required
- Delivers on plans and objectives where front office initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Experience in front office
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a handson approach and leadbyexample work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problemsolving capabilities offering support where required
To Be discussed.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th March, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]