Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a detail-orientated, deadline- driven production printer service engineer to join our growing company.
- The service engineer’s responsibilities includes servicing equipment’s, creating preventive maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals.
- You should provide friendly and efficient service at all times. You will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment.
- Installation of MFPs(Multifunctional printers)
- Configuration :such as Email features, Scanning and network printing
- Works alongside with technical support engineers, offers customer training for the products and report to technical support manager.
- Provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests.
- Supports(Troubleshoots and resolve hardware issues)
- Responds to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer.
- Performing any other duties as may be delegated by your support manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- A valid international passport will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Superb work ethic and growth mindset.
- 2 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- A relevant certificate or license will be added advantage .
- Ability to work under pressure.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please no calls
Application Deadline 30 July, 2021