Lenovo is currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager – Nigeria
Requisition No.: WD00032461
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Career Area: Services
Working Time: Full-time
- The Service Delivery Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for all Commercial and Consumer segment Service Delivery in Nigeria.
- The Service Delivery Manager acts as the focal point for Commercial and Consumer Services.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- End-to-end responsibility for service delivery to our Commercial and Consumer segment customers via the network of Service providers (AWSP and CCI)
- Managing KPI’s and Operational performance of the service provider network that provides a repair service on behalf of Lenovo
- Initiating and driving projects and initiatives focused enhancing on Customer experience, partner experience cost saving and operational excellence.
- Participating in META and EMEA wide regional projects
- Working across the META Service organization to identify and drive improvements in the Nigeria market. Some examples are:
- Working with the Tech Support team for resolving tech issues for key account customers and in specific customer situations.
- Supporting Premier and Premium Services delivery by working and coordinating with the concerned teams.
- Assisting with resolving customer complaints and ensuing they are centrally logged and directed to the correct team
- Supporting resellers, distributors, and internal Lenovo sales teams in the Market
- Working with the Logistics team to improve logistic related improvements for the market
- Working with the parts and fulfilment team related to parts requirements specific to Nigeria.
- Contributing to performance reviews with the Executive, Country leadership and Sales teams on Operational performance in the market and any targeted improvement plans and corrective actions
- Identifying potential opportunities for Services Sales and Upsell
- You will report to our Service Delivery Leader for META supporting customers in Nigeria. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
What you’ll bring/ Position Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior service-delivery role managing a network of service partners.
- Able to understand business finance and KPI measurements
- PC / Tablet Technical knowledge
- Good understanding of typical Services and Warranty legal terms and conditions of specific region.
What We Will Offer You
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]