Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Identification and Assessment Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To effectively support the coordination of operational risk identification and assessment across the Bank.
- Identification, assessments, and collation of operational risks across the bank
- Review new processes and products to identify and assess associated risks
- Coordinate Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) exercises
- Conduct Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) workshops
- Correlate identified risk scenarios to relevant business process to assist in identifying risk ownership
- Create and maintain a risk register to ensure all identified risk factors are accounted for
- Collation of corrective actions and maintenance of the actions log
- Analyze risk scenarios to determine their impact on business objectives
- Monitoring of execution and closure of corrective actions
- Review Service Level Agreements, Product Initiation, Documents, and Change Request Forms
- Conduct operational risk management training to ensure that all stakeholders understand Operational Risk
- Knowledge of business goals and objectives
- Knowledge of risk scenarios related to business processes and initiatives
- Knowledge of the elements of a risk register
- Knowledge of risk awareness training tools and techniques
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of standards, frameworks, and leading practices related to risk identification and assessment
- Knowledge of use of Risk Identification tools
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies
- Knowledge of process review tools and techniques
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative risk evaluation methods
[sc name=”ads” ]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.