The International Support Network for African Development (ISNAD-Africa) in Ibadan, Nigeria is UNEP-accredited non-government organization that is committed to raising global and multi-stakeholder support for green growth in Africa through various programs and initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Evaluation Officer
Duration: 2 months
- Designs evaluation plan and methodology for internal and external programs
- Develops new and improves existing research and evaluation tools.
- Conducts interviews
- Analyzes quantitative and qualitative data to answer research and evaluation questions.
- Collaborates with internal staff to respond appropriately to evaluation needs.
- Conduct literature reviews and document review to answer research and evaluation questions
- Prepare technical reports and PowerPoint presentations to present research findings.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Master’s Degree preferably in Social Science Research, Evaluation, or other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of applied research and/or evaluation experience
- Fully bilingual (English and French)
- Experience in conducting interviews, and analyzing qualitative data
- Experience presenting research and evaluation findings to academic and professional audiences
- Experience in preparing technical reports including final evaluation reports
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and Writing Sample (report, etc) as a single file to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using “Research and Evaluation Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th December, 2021.
- The position is for immediate engagement, therefore, candidates will be selected on a rolling basis; however, successful applicant will be selected within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
- Qualified and Interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]