Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide.
Regional Sales Manager
Overview of Position
- The Regional Sales Manager for PFB would be responsible to plan & set objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget.
- The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the distribution and coverage objectives for the business set for the year and develop and retain a high-performance oriented team.
- The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute Sales Promotional & market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches, and sales distribution objectives are met.
Tasks / KRAs
Key Performance Matrices include:
- Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action
- Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors
- New city / market / area opening – Distributor appointment / expansion
- Redistribution – van sales working specialist / Strong in beat planning, outlet expansion & coverage
- SFA working knowledge & data analysis to understand the need gap analysis and formulation an action plan
- Managing large local teams across a particular country / region.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master degree with 10 to 15 years of post-qualification industry experience, preferably FMCG background.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required