Regional Sales Capability Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Sales Capability Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Ensure the successful execution of both on-the-job and classroom training interventions within the allocated Sales region as defined in the Sales capability plan.
- Implement the agreed Train the Trainer activities in the region.
- Work with the National Sales Capability Manager to drive the transfer of Sales best practices from and into the allocated Sales region
- Undertake the onboarding of all new Sales hires in the region
- Deployment of the identified performance metrics for each role in the Sales team (ASM, TDE, and including distributor sales staff) and continuous evaluation of the regional organization against these criteria.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the regional Salesforce to identify skill gaps.
- Embed a coaching and development culture in ASMs and TDEs in the region and work with them to develop capability across all Sales team members including 3P staff.
- First Degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- MBA, Experience in capability building/ training & development delivery in a major Sales organization is an added advantage.
- 7 years of Sales experience gained in a major FMCG blue-chip organization.
- Must have the ability to influence others to consider capability development as a critical area of focus need.
- Must have the ability to deliver the Sales capability agenda through colleagues who are not direct line reports.
- Must have passion and aptitude for training and people development must be clearly demonstrated.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply