TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
[sc name=”ads” ]
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing business risk and other audits activities across various business units.
- Preparing, scheduling, planning, executive and reviewing internal audits according to the annual audit plans in conjunction with various stakeholders.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls to address financial, operational, external, and other relevant risks.
- Reviewing consolidated monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Provide guidance on accounting standards and their treatments.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Recommending ways to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Presenting periodic reports and audit findings to the senior management.
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of financial statements by performing monthly, quarterly and year end closing and reporting.
- You have a diploma / degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Trade Finance Operations, Financial Reporting or Internal Audit role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- Experience within Consumer would be highly valuable.
NGN 600,000 – NGN840,000 Per annum.
What’s On Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
[sc name=”ads” ]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply