Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the Job
- The Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- He/She oversees all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of the project.
Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Monitor project site activities and take appropriate measures whenever safety violations or other issues are identified.
- Coordinate project deliverables with Contractors, Vendors and third-party service provider which include safety, quality, cost, and compliance
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget
- Provides visibility on project performance through project KPI tracking and reporting
- Develop and administer project plans and budgets; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and allocation of available resources; and communication.
- Develop & maintain a detailed project plan to track progress (GANTT Chart)
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of milestones to Project Stakeholder
Ideally You will Have:
- A minimum of HND / BSc. in any Engineering discipline. Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent could be an advantage
- Ability to Use AutoCAD 2D software as added advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Ability to design risk mitigation plan
- A creative mindset and proactive
- A Certificate in AutoCAD or any Engineering drafting software
- Minimum of 5 years Practical experience as a Project Manager.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, PFD & general Layout Drawings
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply