Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Accurately store and maintain databases in compliance with internal processes and archival systems.
- Process of reports, presentations and research documents for executive office use.
- Organize and dispatch presentations, letters and memos with the strictest confidence.
- Effectively diarize and manage the calendar of Overseas and Executive Directors, including all correspondences.
- Support with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide support and follow up with Executive’s direct reports on the execution of action plans as required.
- Maintain clients’ relationships for sourcing & effective execution of executive management projects.
- First degree in any field
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge with all Microsoft packages and other work tools.
- Worked in a matrix organization.
The person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent administrative & planning skills
- Have an eye for details and result oriented
- Have time management and prioritization skills
How to apply