Link Credit is an automated lending service focused on increasing access to credit to financially under-served/excluded individuals in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help scale the marketing activity in our borrowing business including overdrafts and personal loans.
- You will operate as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us achieve our business objectives as a responsible lender with huge growth potential. As a fully licensed bank, we’re governed by regulations as well as our proud public lending principles.
What you will be doing includes:
- Working within our existing borrowing product squads, as well as supporting any new initiatives/features and products across the collective.
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across owned channels.
- Determining success metrics for launch, growth and adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc.).
- Owning growth initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of a finance provider.
- Collaborating with research, design, data, engineering and the wider product discipline to help inform product and feature development.
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption over time, collaborating across your collective, the marketing discipline and the wider company to achieve your aims
You should apply if:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration.
- You are comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up.
- You have research, collaborative and communication skills.
- You have experience in marketing financial products.
- You are motivated by growth targets.
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company.
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do.
N200,000 – N350,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Product Marketing Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Follow Our New Telegram Channel to get updates on Authentic Freelance, Remote and Local Jobs