When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business.
[sc name=”ads” ]
Salary: 200,000 – 250,000 + Benefits
Job Description: The Procurement Manager purchases, negotiates and identifies goods or services for use or sell. Ensures the employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and
- maintaining stock levels
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Minimum of 5 Years in Procurement and Supply Position
- Knowledge of Procurement & Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs)
- Good at Networking, Negotiating And Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures