Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The ideal candidate will report to the General Manager, improve on the supply of products / services by maintaining / analyzing the procurement spending, supply partnership and exploring new possibilities in order to guarantee value for money.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing strategies and category management
- Discover trustworthy vendors, initiate organization partnerships; facilitate their registration
- Invent negotiating strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques: foresee alterations and anticipate shifts in comparative negotiating abilities of vendors, expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Support and guide Stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company in order to guarantee agreements on terms and processes
- Perform cost and scenario analysis including benchmarking
- Determine overall quantity and timing of deliveries of items or services
- Build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs
- Ensure processing and posting of all the procurement transactions into the Enterprise Resources Program (ERP), Vendor Management Software e.t.c.
- Ensure that all outstanding Vendor payments for supplies or services are paid according to terms and conditions as well as within the agreed payment deadlines (prompt resolution of billing/supply discrepancies)
- Maintains accurate records and documentation on all purchases, contracts, service agreements and correspondences
- Prepares technical specifications, contract/service agreement terms and bid documents
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Efficiency
- Customer satisfaction
- Zero Lost time in Supply chain
- Accuracy of Data and Reports.
- B.Sc. / B.A. / HND Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing, Supply Chain, Purchasing or Procurement Executive
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with sourcing/vendor management software and other relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data (statistic skill)
- Adherence to regulations, processes, procedures and best practices in regards to sourcing and procurement
- High degree of attention to details
- Outstanding Communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Computer operation skill especially use of Vendor Management software, ERP, MS Word, Excel and Power PointMin e.t.c.
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Strong Negotiation Skill
- Organization Skill
- Data accuracy and timeliness
- Vendor Management
- Excellent team player and ability to pay attention to details
- Problem solving and decision making skills.