Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Prepare patients medications by assessing and interpreting drug requests on the Electronic Medical Record to verify all prescriptions.
- Verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Maintain the safety, order, and complete hygiene of the clinic’s pharmacy and pharmaceutical products at all times
- Organize medications for the Pharmacist to approve and dispense by reading medications prescriptions, labeling and calculating drug quantities
- Maintains Pharmacy Inventory – Procurement, stocking, removing.
- Dispensing and Disburse medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pharmacist.
- OND Qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- Must currently be licensed as a Pharmacy Technician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email