Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria.
We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary
- Respond to emails, receive calls manage appointments with the MD
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Provide an effective documentation management system and maintain data base for valuable business contacts.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for MD.
- Conduct research and provide research findings and intelligence to MD.
- Assists the MD with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between the MD and Managers or Teams
- Coordinate the MD’s travel and accommodation requirements
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for engagements
- Manage other assignment as directed by the MD
- First Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Study or related field.
- 4-6 years PA/secretarial experience at C-Suit or senior level
- High confidentiality, integrity and Accountability
- Good Attitude towards work
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A recognized professional qualification and knowledge of fashion/retail will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.