Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric Plc, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC / KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners. This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 1,000,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible to design, develop, and implement an efficient, fair and transparent Performance Management Framework across the organization and promote a performance-based culture across the various Business Units/Departments.
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders e.g. Business Unit Heads to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions and tasks by implementing a process for tracking progression from goal setting, quarterly & mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations to support individual, team and organizational performance.
- Lead, manage and monitor the design, implementation and effective use of 360-degree feedback process; including the dissemination of individual reports and coordination of development discussions between managers and their staff.
- First Degree in Human resources or related fields i.e. Psychology, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Economics, Sociology etc.
- Familiarity with HRIS tools that support Performance Management processes / activities;
- Management of 360-degree feedback processes in a multi-cultural, complex business environment.
- Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, SHRM, HRCI is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs will be an added advantage.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]