Lagoon Hospital was first established in 1986 with Lagoon Hospital Apapa, now the flagship hospital, followed by Lagoon Hospital Ikeja and Lagoon Hospital Victoria Island. The Group has since added 2 new locations: Lagoon Clinics in Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja and Lagoon Specialist Suites in Victoria Island bringing a total of 5 locations to date.
Patient Assistant / Porter
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- This role is responsible to for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist clinical staff in lifting, transporting and carrying patients as required
- Customer service
- Liaise and work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Participate at the Hospitals’ quality improvement activities
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Polite and cheerful interaction
- Management of customers’ grievances
- Comply with the use of standard Operating Procedures and policies/ adherence to quality standard
- A minimum of High School Leaving Certificate
- 0 to 5 years
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Pleasant disposition
- Service oriented, courteous, a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.