MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Partner, Customer Service
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Enterprise Business Unit
Unit: Not Specified
Core Purpose of the Job
- Ensure top quality customer support and follow through on all customers requests, faults/complaints across all product lines and segment to ensure end to end resolution.
- Carry out frontline empowerment across all enterprise customer touchpoints.
- Provide a 2nd level service request and faults management function for frontline EB and MTNN customer support or management teams
- Provide centralized expertise in managing service faults/requests across EB regions, customer segments, products, services and solutions
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams
- Serve as a liaison with 3rd party and 3rd level service support teams within MTNN (NWG/IT) and outside MTNN (vendors & technical partners) with a view to resolving all service faults within agreed MTTRs and SLAs
- Execute problem management responsibilities and identify general faults for global resolution
- Provide general root cause analysis of technical faults and protect the integrity of MTNN and EBU customer management and service support operations
- Assess and report the support provided by the different EB support groups
- Empower customers and frontline support/relationship management team with a view to reducing service faults escalated to the center
- Protect the integrity of MTNN/EB customer management systems by managing accesses and assessing systems performance on a regular basis
- Implement banking and payment adoption processes with a view to ensuring uptime of services deployed to paying customers
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- BA, BEd, BSc or Other
Experience & Training:
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.