Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Materials Development Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- To manage and oversee packaging materials development & innovation functional activities, to achieve operational objective, observes, analyses, and research packaging line operations to develop and implement scientific and efficient process.
- Implement quality control checks to ensure packaging meets, environment, health and safety regulations. Provide packaging team with directions on material and equipment for each package.
- Ensure packaging components are developed with aim to fulfil specific need, within budget and are environmentally friendly. Renders proactive advisory to business to achieve the right-first-time packaging in line with Reckitt global standards, with eyes on contemporary business needs, to remain competitive on all fronts.
You’ll Succeed Because
You know packaging technology, processes and materials inside out. You’re:
- An accomplished project manager, comfortable managing multiple pacakging materials/container develpment priorities
- Able to identify ways to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs around packaging materials/container development.
- Solutions-orientated, you define problems, analyse data, test concepts and propose answers
- Collaborative, able to lead cross functional teams(Production, Quality & Procurement) and win support for your recommendations at every level.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Requisites are > or = 5 years cognate managerial experience in FMCG with deep understanding of different packaging materials development portfolio.
- Professional certification in packaging is mandatory. MBA puts you ahead of the pack.
- Design and develop packaging containers for new and existing product lines
- Find imaginative technical solutions to a wide range of packaging container development and Packaging containers quality issues
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
- Chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified