Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Ingenious Programme 2022 (Graduate Trainee Programme)
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Engineering, ICT
- What would you do, if you weren’t afraid? Will you dare to, step out of your comfort zone, come up with original, out of the box ideas, take initiative, be Disruptive (Challenge the status quo).
- We are looking for ingenious graduates to join our one-year trainee program. If you want to be a part of world class projects redefining the Nigerian and African economy, If you want to tackle some of the most pressing problems in our industry and create innovative solutions for our customers, join us.
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor, assist in ongoing/new projects, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Responsibilities will also include conducting desk and field research, traveling to project sites when required, generating reports, participating in meetings, and performing all practical and administrative duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
- The trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to follow instructions and learn from their mentors.
- To be successful as a Graduate Trainee Engineer, you would be expected to constantly expand on your engineering/ICT knowledge and sharpening your innovative skills.
Applicants Must Have:
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- 0-2 years working experience.
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second class lower degree in relevant Engineering/ICT courses.
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant Masters degree will be considered.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]