Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process & Control Improvement (P&CI) Specialist
- The Process and Control Improvement (P&CI) team is offering an exciting opportunity to your enrich career development. Are you interested in supporting the business in strengthening processes, designing and monitoring internal controls, ensuring process excellence while maintaining effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders? Then you are just the person we are looking for.
- The P&CI Specialist reporting to the P&CI Manager, will drive and support the continuous improvement, monitoring, testing, design and implementation of processes and controls in Nigerian Breweries Plc.
- Support in control monitoring, testing and driving implementation of remediating actions.
- Develop key control framework and execute a review of internal controls over financial reporting, as assigned by the P&CI Manager.
- Fraud Management – Support the process of risk identification, assessment, response and monitoring of emerging risks.
- Compliance Management – Support the P&CI Manager to register, track and log policies & procedures. This includes the review and challenge of the self-assessment activities and staying informed about policy changes and their impact on existing control frameworks.
- Assurance activities – Participate in business processes internal control oriented reviews, compliance audits and activities that provide comfort in the internal control environment, and preparing the draft reports for such reviews.
- B.Sc in Economics, Accounting / Finance/ Audit or Business Administration. (Minimum of second class, upper-division).
- Professional certification – ACA/ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA/CFE or – CIA/RO
- Internationally recognized certification in Six Sigma (Yellow/Green/ Black Belt)/ PMP / Prince 2 would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in internal/external audit and/or internal control from a reputable/international company.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Knowledge of internal control.
- Experience in operational audit, risk management.
- Proven ability to work in an international setting.
- Working knowledge of risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management and compliance.
- Strong quantitative, statistical and computer skills with the ability to perform data analysis with spreadsheet and/or database applications.
- Fluent in the use of French (both in writing & speaking)
- Analytical skills.
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Other skills such as Agility, Innovativeness, Interpersonal skills, willingness to learn etc.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]