Roleplay Careers – Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Titles: Bank Teller and Customer Care Officer (CCO)
Employment Type: Contract
Sector: Financial Services Institution (FSIs) – Retail Bank
- We are recruiting bank Tellers and Customer Care Officers (CCOs) nationwide who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Must be willing to attend and successfully complete a mandatory 3-day training program in FCT – Abuja, Lagos, or Port Harcourt
- Must NOT be older than 24 years of age as of 31st December 2021
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic computer software / programs i.e., Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Must possess excellent customer service traits / skills
- Must be smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner
- Candidates must be willing to work anywhere in the country irrespective of where training was attended.
- Must possess a minimum of a Second-Class degree (in any discipline) from a Federal, State or Private University
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken i.e., be able to speak English fluently and communicate properly)
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline Tuesday, 7th September, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]