Maintenance Data Capture Clerk at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Data Capture Clerk – Technical Services
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full time
Overall Purpose of the Function:
- Career Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Maintenance Data Capture Clerk. The Successful candidate will perform engineering data capturing administrative duties for the technical service department which could also include SOP / SWI write-ups, filing, photocopying, and disseminating of information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive job cards from Engineering Planner artisans
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system.
- Run reports on maintenance performance.
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities
- Run the job-cards from the system
- Backlog of data to be captured
- Reports generated in time
- Validate information if something does not seem correct
- Capturing of maintenance data into CMMS
- Maintain data integrity
- Extract reports
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Achieve optimal reporting capability Accuracy of data captured
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules
- Issue the schedules to the engineering controllers for maintenance days
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure for all maintenance schedules
- Generation and display of utilities engineering and individual artisans’ performance indicators
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Relevancy of data displayed – content and date
- Apply 5S to own workspace Communicate effectively in teams
- Accuracy of data captured
- Accuracy of generated reports
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Computer literate essential
- One-year experience in similar data capturing environment
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN or SAP-PM and SAP-MM
- Self starter.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the application closing date
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]