Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs. Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
We operate in four major business areas: Securities Trading, Financial Advisory, Principal Investments and Consumer Finance. Based on our people’s global experience and local knowledge, we are able to deliver the most advanced financial solutions, keeping in perspective the local nuances peculiar to each market to ensure our clients receive superior advice. Overall, each client benefits from our dedication to excellence, entrepreneurial thinking and long-term commitment to service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
[sc name=”ads” ]
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Group Head, Human Resources and Corporate Services
- We are in need of a Learning and Development Manager to manage the complete Learning and Development and Organization Development within the Group.
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods company wide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and so on
- Implement development tools to meet long and short term business goals.
- Define change management processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate existing business systems and recommend improvements.
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Educate company staffs on new organizational processes.
- Develop job training programs and professional development programs for employees.
- Organize e-learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing.
- Manage ITF Administration and Compliance.
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Organize hiring and training activities
- Organise and Supervise L&D functions
- Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals.
- B.Sc in Management related discipline with minimum of 2:2
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- ACIPM / SPHRI / CIPD will be an added advantage
- Experience in Project Management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods.
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience as L&D Manager, Training Manager or other relevant position in the Financial Services and FMCG industry or Group
- Experience in setting up L&D Department is an added advantage.
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind
- People sensitivity with high emotional quotient
- Strategic and proactive; excellent critical thinking ability
- Strong influencing and Organizational skills with business-oriented thinking.
- Passion to perform and excel
- High ownership & accountability
[sc name=”ads” ]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply