N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids. In desperate times (2006), she was birthed to solve a complex problem
Junior Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client, a leading Fashion company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the following position. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant positions of:
Position: Junior Sales and Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Junior Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
This is not limited to the following;
- Selling of companys Products in the store and online.
- Achieve sales and other targets given by your team lead/supervisor within timeframe
- Carry out stocking and re-stocking of merchandize in the store.
- Informing the Head of sales about sales performance.
- Preparing and sending daily sales report to your supervisor.
- Create store sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Nuture leads in conjunction with marketing to push prospects through the sales cycle (with calls, emails and content distribution)
- Effectively involve in the planning and execution of product and sales activation
- Support Sales Manager with day-to-day sales operations.
- Report on store sales results.
- Forecast annually and quarterly profits.
- Analyse market trends and discover opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- 3+ years Junior Sales experience.
- A minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Good Interpersonal relationship
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Business acumen interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadline
- Team working ability
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences in financial decisions
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Salary Range: N100,000 -N150,000
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Remuneration, attractive Basic and commission plus other benefits.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]