Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Civil Engineer for a Subsidiary Business into manufacturing and installation of specialized polymer based materials.
- Perform preparation of design specifications
- Perform technical review on specifications to ensure clarity, completeness, and exactness.
- Visit proposed project site to obtain necessary information for use in creating project specification.
- Incorporate special features which relate to the project at hand into specifications. These include order of work, physical conditions at the site, construction work schedules, method of payment and measurement, construction procedures and special methods, and coordination with contractors and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute all building and installation works.
- Age not more than 30 years
- Strong skills in analysis and problem solving
- Solid understanding and ability to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations
- 3 – 5 years post Bachelor’s Degree work experience in Projects, especially in installation of prefabricated building materials
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Strong ability to supervise tendering procedures and compile job specifications
- Ability to carry out effective technical and feasibility studies, as well as site investigations
- Ability to effectively monitor and drive project activities
- Strong ability to plan and manage project resources and budgets
- Excellent in the use of relevant civil engineering software programs, including AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Ability to prepare safety and function analyses
- Possess strong organizational and site management skills to effectively coordinate site activities
- Profound ability to carry out safety analyses and stability and quality control
- Ability to effectively work with professionals from other fields, including subcontractors and architects
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2021.
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- We are looking for a Driver residing around Ojuelegba, Onipaanu, Fadeyi, Yaba and Somolu areas of Lagos State. The Driver must have a clean and safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Practice defensive and safe driving habits
- Follow all road safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
Requirements and Qualifications
- Age not more than 35 years
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Good time management skills
- OND / NCE qualified in any field
- Valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Able to communicate fluently in English Language
- Able to read and write and follow verbal and written directives
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.