UAC Foods Limited – A joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs and projects to meet business and customer needs.
- Driving the delivery and migration of all UFL’s IT and business Projects associated with Digitalization and technology roadmap to achieve successful technology delivery and experience for the company.
You will be accountable for:
- Maintain high performing service support functions including but not limited to IT Service Desk, Hardware and Software Support and VIP Support.
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Analyze, review, and provide regular reports on service performance and achievement
- Initiate and execute intra departmental communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing.
- Provides continuous service improvement by championing the prioritization and resolution of all customer demand requirement.
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall service delivery excellence within specific service line
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and provide on-time resolution.
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing, and managing delivery with the associated teams.
- Responsible for Help Desk Support level 2 and 3.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including but not limited to IT Service Desk, LAN & WAN, Hardware and Business Applications Support (SAP, O365 etc).
- Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively
- Work with the Infrastructure Manager and vendors to evolve standards for hardware, software, and security in the desktop environment
Performance & Quality:
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Provide and analyse Help Desk weekly report for IT Team performance.
- Manage SLA between UFL and vendors for efficient service delivery.
- Be an ambassador for IT across the business units.
Analytical & Decision-Making Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work within a matrix organization – balancing the needs of the customer against firm initiatives and goals
- Effective team Management to deliver projects in alignment with customer needs with transparency to IT Services and customer stakeholders.
- Identify, manage, and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Manage, negotiate, and resolve project risks effectively
- Create an open, honest, accountable, and collaborative team environment
- Must be able to identify appropriate product/service offerings to meet the customers’ needs
- Must make decisions, such as prioritize relationships to develop, negotiate with customers and overcome obstacles
Empowerment & Thought leadership:
- Exercise sound judgment and encouraged to make clear decisions on project issues, managing customer relationships, delivering value, providing leadership and guidance to direct reports, and partnering with peer team members
- Synthesize and communicate project and business issues on an on-going basis, manage the group’s awareness of major business and IT issues, and help to prevent escalations, where possible
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other IT related discipline, and must have completed the NYSC program
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Blue-Chip multinational FMCG on similar role or other IT roles with Customer service interface
- Has a passion for Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Self- motivation, good organizational skills, and accountability.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in ITIL, PM, Business Analysis and Help Desk Analysis.
- Expert knowledge of MS environment, Network (LAN and WAN), Hardware
- Working knowledge of ERP – SAP is an added advantage.
- Sound experience in managing third parties and delivered services
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.