Nigeria Info FM, Your #1 Talk, News and Sports Station!”, the first station in its format in Nigeria. It proudly broadcasts local and international news with a blend of talk & sports shows, while addressing current affairs and topical issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Store Officer is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the stores in the company, ensuring that there is accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, issuances, receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- Storekeeper will take full responsibility for each outstation stock, irrespective of which company owns the stock
- Inspection and receiving of materials.
- Stock keeping and stock count.
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Handling of material request from employees and issuing out approved items.
- Reports to Account for asset keeping and reconciliation of stock
- Maintenance and orderly arrangement of store items for easy identification.
- Ensuring there are no expired products. Expired products should be reported in a timely manner.
- Ensuring unused materials are reported timely.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- At least a B.Sc / HND qualification in any discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working as an inventory officer managing large stock
- Candidate must be resident in Port Harcourt.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.