General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Interventional Modality Sales Leader
Job ID: R3596991
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- The Interventional Modality Sales Leader is a highly-educated specialist with solid knowledge of the product including technical and clinical side.
- You will work directly with key clients, strengthen the channels and participate in regional and national conferences.
- You will use marketing tools and strategies in market analysis and product promotion.
- Quote the product features and price according with key clients’ requests and technical requirements
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales, and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of product. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
- Provide market analysis in Saudi Arabia for marketing strategy and ensure implementation of the marketing strategy in Local Customer Team (LCT).
- Conduct market, competitor, and win/loss analysis; provide feedback from the field for the purpose of Interventional product gaps analysis; participating in price execution process
- Provide support in reference sites management, manage customer calls/meetings
- Provide promotion support of the product in Sub Sahara Africa (SSA) including, but not limited to coordinated marketing strategy, participation and organization of national/local conferences and symposia
- Help with and develop a network of Local and National Key Opinion Leaders
- Participate in creation and realization of strategic projects and multi-modality solutions
- Participate in LCT and modality operational mechanisms including, but not limited to deals analysis & reviews
- Keep up to date data in CRM systems (SFDC, etc.).
Required Qualifications and Characteristics
- Medical Degree or Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a Technical / Clinical field
- 5-10 years of work experience in Interventional Imaging environment.
- Confident use of MS Office (especially Excel and other data-based programs);
- Excellent communication skills; Intermediate level English; Ability to deliver results in a tight schedule.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Knowledge of the SSA Interventional dynamics, Product portfolio for GE and other solution providers.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]