The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a not-for profit organization founded with the mission of improving the living conditions of Africans by implementing projects contributing to the reduction of poverty, empowerment of women, elimination of conflict, development of rural-communities, and promotion of self-reliance and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Temporary
Contract Duration: 3 months
Reports to: Head of Operations
- In charge of recruitment for the Organizations
- Assessment and audit of the HR system, processes and procedures and proffer solution
- Development of pay structure and band
- Total restructuring of the HR systems
- Advisory to management on human resources issues
- Put up a structure to manage day to day personnel issues
- Redesign of Job description and job analysis
- Development of KPIs and performance framework
- Compensation and benefits
- Any other Assigned Task.
- B.Sc Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]