BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- Monitor and track implementation of HSE & QA policies and procedures in all the plant operations
- Prepare monthly operating reports aligned to the defined KPI’s and track against budget
- Develop strategies to enhance safety awareness across all operations in the plant
- In liaison with procurement ensure all our suppliers meet quality assurance standards in supply of all plant inventory requirements
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance needs are fully met
- Practice conflict resolution among section and employees
- Ensure all legal requirement company safety procedures and regulation are met
- Track and monitor scrap generation in all production operations and propose strategies to minimize in line with the set KPI’s
- Map head count to optimize HSE & QA operations cost effectively
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
- Conduct coaching and feedback session for HSE & QA supervisors and line inspectors
- B.Sc in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any other Science related discipline, Master’s in business administration or management a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Strong management skills with ability to supervise multiple teams.
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures.
- Experience working in BIC Factory is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ previous experience as a HSE & QA Manager or related position.
- Member of Institute of Chemist of Nigeria (a plus).
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal health and safety regulations
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.
- We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
- Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]