Aiderr provides project support services to the energy industry. Our services cover sourcing & supply, project management, QA/QC inspection and manpower services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Conduct risk assessment, advice on and enforce corrective action
- Conduct emergency drills
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Document and share HSE performance and statistics
- Review policies, procedures, programs and update accordingly
- Investigate incidents to determine causes, make recommendations and follow up on close out actions.
- Consult with work force during tool box meetings and briefs
- Initiate and organize safety trainings
- Oversee installations, maintenance and disposal of hazardous material
- Implement and monitor safe system of work e.g. Lockout tagout, permit to work
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent
- Nebosh IGC
- ISO 45001, 9001 & 14001
- Must be a member of ISPON.
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Identification and Solving.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]